Tissue Paper Pom-Poms
Real flowers are stunning, but pricey! These are a clever alternative that offer the same whimsical wonderment without the monetary woe.
They’re so easy to make:
- Stack 8 sheets of standard tissue paper flat on a table.
- Fold the stack of tissue paper in pleats resembling the bellows of an accordion (zig zag folds).
- Once you’re done zig-zag folding, fold the entire piece of paper in half, upwards.
- Bind the centre with a piece of wire.
- Tie a strand of fishing line to the wire for suspension of the pom-pom later.
- Gently fluff and unfold the tissue paper to form a sphere.
It’s as easy as that! Remember to choose tissue paper colours that complement your theme. A simple, yet modern look for your Baby Shower!