Spiced Coconut Ginger Sparkle
Spiced Coconut Ginger Sparkle. A refreshing drink for all your baby shower guests.
For the power of punch and zesty refreshment, this drink is bursting with all the flavour you need!
- 1.5 litre icy cold ginger beer
- 500ml icy cold lemonade
- 2L icy cold coconut water
- 3 cm knob fresh ginger, peeled and sliced into paper thin slices or strips
- juice and finely grated rind 2 large limes
- juice and finely grated rind 1 orange
- 2 star anise
- good pinch ground cardamom
- ice cubes to serve
- 1 orange sliced, to decorate the jars, if desired
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp ginger cut into julienne sticks
Combine the icy cold ginger beer, lemonade and coconut water, in a large jug or bowl.
Add the ginger slices, lime and orange juices and grated rinds, star anise and cardamom. Then stir it all up and get those ingredients mixing!
Chill for 30 minutes for all the flavours to infuse and develop.
Fill the serving jars or glasses with ice and top with the ginger sparkle.
Garnish with the extra ginger, lime and orange slices. Serve immediately.
Add extra sparkle with coloured or patterned straws! This also makes for a great mocktail of choice.