Berry Iced Tea
A zesty punch is the quickest way to refresh and quench your guests’ thirst!
- 5 herbal tea mixed berry tea bags made into 2 litres of strong tea
- ½ cup caster sugar, or to taste
- 1 x 1 litre bottle icy cold lemonade
- 3 limes, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup small mint leaves
- Strips of lemon rind
- Ice to serve
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 punnet edible flowers (optional, but does make the punch special)
Combine the berry hot tea and sugar, stirring to dissolve. Refrigerate until well chilled.
Combine the chilled tea, lemonade, limes, mint leaves, lemon rind strips in a large punch bowl, serving bowl or jug.
Add the ice and drop in the frozen berries. Add some flowers for extra flair!
Serve immediately while it’s icy cold.
Pretty as a picture, this iced tea punch will put everyone in the party mood!